To make a booking please use the calendar below. We will contact you to confirm your booking. Alternatively please call or complete the contact form below.
Terms and Conditions
Requirements and restrictions:
We welcome everyone regardless of flight experience. We do, however require that all of our customers:
- be of minimum age 12 due to the practical aspects of physically interacting with the simulator controlsdue to the practical aspects of physically interacting with the simulator controls). Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- be in good health. Please advise if you have photosensitivity or sensory concerns/needs.
- be suitably attired for flying our simulator.
- not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
All participants and guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines and our COVID-19 guidance to the full extent that is practically possible throughout your visit. Our COVID-19 guidelines are available on this website.
Observers and flight partners:
All bookings pertain to the hire of the simulator with an instructor and permit one guest as observer or a flying partner. Observers and flight partners may attend at no additional charge subject to the following:
- The simulator observer space is limited and an observer stool is provided.
- Flight partners may share the booking time with a changeover of a single crew seat or may occupy both crew seats if both partners have adequate aircraft handling competence.
Bookings, amendments and cancellations:
All bookings will be confirmed in writing. If you have not received your confirmation then please contact us. By paying for a booking you agree to these terms and conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We understand that things don't always go to plan. So if you can give us a little bit of notice then we will try to make accommodating any changes as simple as possible.
- You may be amend or cancel your booking up to 48 hours before the scheduled arrival time without penalty.
- Amendments made within 48 hours before the scheduled arrival time will be subject to a fee of £25.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours before the scheduled arrival time will be subject to a fee of 50%.
- Bookings which are not attended without notice will ineligible for refund or re-booking.
- Subject to the above and simulator availability, bookings can be rescheduled up to 3 months after the date of the original booking.
Even the most advanced simulators have problems from time to time. In the event that there is an issue during your flight experience we will work to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- You agree to operate the simulator in accordance with nominal operational practices and in accordance with the guidance of the instructor. We reserve the right to end the session at our discretion should this not be followed.
- If the Flight Simulator experience is reduced in whole or in part due to late arrival or your disruption, JetSky will not reschedule the flight or provide a refund for time not used.
- By booking an experience, you acknowledge that the simulator session is dependent on certain factors beyond the control of JetSky and agree that JetSky shall not be liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any simulator session for reasons beyond our control including (but not limited to) weather, illness, mechanical failure, location changes or otherwise.
- If JetSky is unable to provide a booked flight experience due to circumstances beyond its control, illness or simulator failure, we will do our best to rearrange the experience for a mutually convenient time.
Our mission is to provide exciting and positive flight simulation experiences to all. Sometimes the nature of the physical space inside the simulator can make access difficult so please advise us of your needs and we will do our best to accommodate where possible.
Limit of liability:
The total liability of JetSky for any claim whatsoever in connection with the experience shall be limited to the price paid for the experience.
Nothing in these conditions shall limit or exclude JetSky's liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
You will be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of excessive or inappropriate force or disobeying instructions or guidelines when operating the equipment.
You are welcome to take photographs of your experience inside the simulator. Pictures outside of the simulator are not permitted.
Data protection and privacy:
We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary to deliver flight experiences and to meet our insurance and legal obligations. The collection of any additional data or processing in other ways will only be done with the consent of our customers.